- Grant MacGregor, D.Phil., DMP Co-Director
- Kim Green, PhD, DMP Co-Director
- Shimako Kawauchi, PhD, DMP Project Scientist
- Giedre Milinkeviciute, PhD, DMP Project Scientist
- Angela Gomez-Arboledas, PhD, DMP Project Scientist
The goal of the Disease Model Development and Phenotyping (DMP) is to produce and characterize the next generation of animal models for AD that accurately model the pathology of late onset AD (LOAD) and to provide predictive models for development of therapeutics. These models will be generated under transparent and open intellectual property conditions.
The extensive data generated will be used to compare the molecular pathology to that of LOAD and to decide which lines to advance for further development and testing to produce the next generation of animal models.