The MODEL-AD consortium consisting of a Center at Indiana University School of Medicine, The Jackson Laboratory, Sage Bionetworks and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, and a Center at the University of California Irvine has been established by the National Institute on Aging.
Goals of the MODEL-AD Consortium are:
- Develop the next generation of in vivo AD models based on human data
- Institute a standardized and rigorous process for characterization of animal models
- Align the pathophysiological features of AD models with corresponding stages of clinical disease using translatable biomarkers
- Establish guidelines for rigorous preclinical testing in animal models
- Ensure rapid availability of animal models, protocols and validation data to all researchers for preclinical drug development
Add a new sentence. asdfgasdf
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The MODEL-AD Consortium is a collaboration of: