In Mukherjee et al, we provide a generalizable framework for integration of diverse systems biology outputs to rank and identify new transcriptomic and genetic drivers of Alzheimer’s disease. This provides evidence that integration of multiple systems biology resources can provide insights into new Alzheimer’s disease loci, which can help researchers prioritize future experimental studies focusing on specific genes and pathways that are driving disease etiology.
- Transcriptomic stratification of late-onset Alzheimer’s cases reveals novel genetic modifiers of disease pathology
- Genetic perturbations of disease risk genes in mice capture transcriptomic signatures of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Preclinical screening of compounds
- MODEL-AD Presentations at SfN 2019
- MODEL-AD Presentations at AAIC 2019