In Mukherjee et al, we provide a generalizable framework for integration of diverse systems biology outputs to rank and identify new transcriptomic and genetic drivers of Alzheimer’s disease. This provides evidence that integration of multiple systems biology resources can provide insights into new Alzheimer’s disease loci, which can help researchers prioritize future experimental studies focusing on specific genes and pathways that are driving disease etiology.
- AD Knowledge Portal Data Release 17.5
- A novel systems biology approach to evaluate mouse models of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Molecular estimation of neurodegeneration pseudotime in older brains
- Model organism development and evaluation for late-onset Alzheimer’s disease: MODEL-AD
- MODEL-AD Publications June-July 2020