The Jackson Laboratory will present the 3rd annual Workshop on using mouse models to study human neurodegenerative disease in May. This course will focus on the use of the innovative tools and methods, specifically in the laboratory mouse, for answering questions of neuron and circuit function and disease mechanisms during neurodegeneration. The course will employ both didactic and hands-on instruction in both laboratory techniques and bioinformatics.
- Genetic perturbations of disease risk genes in mice capture transcriptomic signatures of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Preclinical screening of compounds
- MODEL-AD Presentations at SfN 2019
- MODEL-AD Presentations at AAIC 2019
- A novel systems biology approach to evaluate mouse models of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease