The Jackson Laboratory will present the 3rd annual Workshop on using mouse models to study human neurodegenerative disease in May. This course will focus on the use of the innovative tools and methods, specifically in the laboratory mouse, for answering questions of neuron and circuit function and disease mechanisms during neurodegeneration. The course will employ both didactic and hands-on instruction in both laboratory techniques and bioinformatics.
- AD Knowledge Portal Data Release 17.5
- A novel systems biology approach to evaluate mouse models of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Molecular estimation of neurodegeneration pseudotime in older brains
- Model organism development and evaluation for late-onset Alzheimer’s disease: MODEL-AD
- MODEL-AD Publications June-July 2020