Some of the recent NIA Approved Concepts for funding (see https://www.nia.nih.gov/approved-concepts#collaborative ) encourage the use of mouse models created by the MODEL-AD program. All of the models generated will be listed on the “Resources” section of this website, and will be available from JAX. Please contact us at ModelAD@iupui.edu if you would like us to provide a letter of support.
- AD Knowledge Portal Data Release 17.5
- A novel systems biology approach to evaluate mouse models of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Molecular estimation of neurodegeneration pseudotime in older brains
- Model organism development and evaluation for late-onset Alzheimer’s disease: MODEL-AD
- MODEL-AD Publications June-July 2020