Some of the recent NIA Approved Concepts for funding (see https://www.nia.nih.gov/approved-concepts#collaborative ) encourage the use of mouse models created by the MODEL-AD program. All of the models generated will be listed on the “Resources” section of this website, and will be available from JAX. Please contact us at ModelAD@iupui.edu if you would like us to provide a letter of support.
- Transcriptomic stratification of late-onset Alzheimer’s cases reveals novel genetic modifiers of disease pathology
- Genetic perturbations of disease risk genes in mice capture transcriptomic signatures of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Preclinical screening of compounds
- MODEL-AD Presentations at SfN 2019
- MODEL-AD Presentations at AAIC 2019