Transcriptomic data has been collected from left hemisphere of both WT and APP/PS1 mouse model. APP/PS1 double transgenic mice C57BL/6J.APPswePsen1de9 mice (herein referred to as B6.APBTg) were obtained from The Jackson Laboratory and maintained in 14/10-hour light/dark cycle. To generate experimental mice, B6.APBTg/+ mice were mated to C57BL/ 6 J (B6) mice to generate AD and wild-type (WT) cohorts. To minimize gene expression variation between mice, all mice in experimental cohorts were bred in the same mouse room, were aged together (to the extent possible) and only females were assessed. Mice from 2–12 months old were used in this study.
- Genetic perturbations of disease risk genes in mice capture transcriptomic signatures of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Preclinical screening of compounds
- MODEL-AD Presentations at SfN 2019
- MODEL-AD Presentations at AAIC 2019
- A novel systems biology approach to evaluate mouse models of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease